INDUSTRIAS BETA, S. L., a company whose activity is "COLD STAMPING AND PRESSING OF METAL PARTS," aims to be a point of reference on the domestic metallic cold-stamping market, and to provide solutions tailored to the market's changing needs.
To this end, it assumes and bases its actions on the following basic principles:
- Orienting the entire organisation and its strategy toward the client, to achieve the client's maximum satisfaction.
- Constantly seeking ongoing improvement in processes, activities and the Management System, in order to achieve client satisfaction, the satisfaction of PEOPLE and sustainability for the company and the environment with an organisation based on the participation of people.
- Raising awareness and encouraging the active involvement of all staff in creating value with communication and ongoing training as a tool to achieve zero defects.
- Meeting pertinent legal and regulatory requirements and any other requirements that the organization subscribes, as well as applicable environmental legislation.
- Driving objectives for environmental preservation, bearing the environmental aspects related to the activity in mind, from start to finish of the cycle, to minimise the adverse effects caused by the products, encouraging a rational and efficient use of resources, minimising waste produced, preventing pollution and protecting environment.
In order to be coherent with all of these principles, INDUSTRIAS BETA , S.L., has a Quality and Environment Management System that establishes and rolls out the actions necessary to meet them and improve their efficacy.
Management at INDUSTRIAS BETA S.L., fully commits, manages and undertakes the effort that this requires, and acts as a team with all staff, leading the project to carry it to completion.
Elorrio, 16 January 2018